Cook and dine with a local in Lucknow
Lucknow is known for its nawabi culture, the niceties and of course the kebabs. Awadhi cuisine is the dominant cuisine of this royal city and has given rise to many historical methods of cooking such as Dumpukht or slow cooking.
When in Lucknow, explore the city’s culture and cuisine with home chef Simi at her beautiful home in Sikander Bagh. A cooking session and a royal meal consisting of Awadhi treasures prepared by her will provide a better understanding of how rich and varied the Indian cuisine is, she will explain the intricate details about the Awadhi dishes. She will teach you how to make kebabs and paan (betel leaves mouth freshener) and treat you to an amazing homemade meal.
The whole experience can last about 2-4 hours.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- 4-course lunch/dinner
- Cooking demonstration
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Authenticook, Lucknow India
Enjoy a scrumptious meal with a local in Lucknow!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Sikandar Bagh, Ashok Marg, Gokhale Vihar, Civil Lines, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.