Cooking class with Chef Francesco in Tuscany
If you are on holiday and you want to spend an unforgettable cooking lesson try this lovely food experience in Tuscany, a region where culinary traditions are still authentic. An italian homemade pasta cooking lesson held in a charming location near San Casciano dei Bagni. You will be taught from the simple and plain pasta to the stuffed one, learning all the tips and tricks to prepare a perfect fresh home made pasta in all its variations. Chef Francesco loves cooking Italian food, crafting each meal with attention to detail and extreme care. You will also enjoy a tasty italian meal that includes your own food creations!
per adult from
What's included :
- Italian cooking lesson
- Bottled water
- Lunch (3 courses menù and dessert) with water, wine included
- Food ingredients for the preparation
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- In the charmingTuscany, in the fascinating and stunning Val D'Orcia area, an italian food experience not to be missed: a funny private cooking class with chef Francesco. Cooking lessons, informal, funny, but in the name of the most authentic culinary traditions. Only quality raw materials from the italian territory. The manor house opens and turns into a food laboratory where a stick of water and flour becomes italian pasta...tagliatelle, ravioli, fettuccine and the scent of seasoning sauces are a promise! The setting is amazing, a lovely venue: gentle rolling hills, covered by a dense vegetation of vineyards, olive groves, cypresses, beech and chestnut trees, interrupted by ancient settlements of medieval origin, are the scenario that will be welcoming you. A day dedicated to taste and italian food traditions.
• San Casciano dei Bagni, San Casciano dei Bagni, Tuscany
• italian starter
• Italian Pasta - a choice of 2 types of italian pasta among Tagliatelle, Gnocchi, Ravioli, Pasta alla chitarra.
• second course - 1 second course among Farmer's Chicken, Pork ribs with beer
• Italian dessert - Seasonal dessert or tiramisu italian dessert
Departure Point :53040 San Casciano dei Bagni SI, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.