Join a local family today for a special culinary workshop at their home. Learn to make two popular Lviv staples – cheesecake, also known as ‘syrnyk’, and potato pancakes, also known as ‘deruny’. With special tips and tricks from a true Lviv cook, you’ll be able to impress your guests back home! As a bonus, enjoy the delicious home-made meal, made with locally sourced and organic produce.
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Culinary workshop and meal
What's excluded :
- Taxi transfer to/from the host family (we will arrange it for you, but you pay directly to the taxi driver – expected cost is around 2-5 EURO, depending on your starting location)
- Meet your guide and travel to your host family. Learn all about Lviv culinary traditions and get your hands dirty at the stove together with your hosts. You will learn to make the famous cheesecake, as well as yummy potato pancakes. Celebrate and join the feast of eating all your creations by end of the workshop.
• visiting a local family
• learning how to make traditional Lviv staple with your local hosts
• eating delicious home-made meals
Where you will stay
Pick up and Drop Off
Pick up - your host family home - Drop off
Taxi or local public transportation (tram, trolleybus, bus)\How you will make a difference
At Active Ukraine we travel responsibly and encourage others to do so as well! Check out how this particular trip is helping you to make a difference and bring positive impact to Ukrainian community.
• You contribute to the economic situation of a local family, by visiting and joining a workshop
• You contribute to the growth of local sustainable agriculture, by using locally sourced and organic products for your culinary class
• Your guide and host are local and give you in-depth knowledge about Ukraine
Departure Point :Lviv
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- visiting a local family
- learning how to make traditional Lviv staple with your local hosts
- eating delicious home-made meals
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Active Ukraine Ltd