Cusco Private City Tour
City Tour in Cusco takes you around all the most important sites of Cusco. Including visits the Temple of the Sun (Qoricancha) and the various Inca sites found outside of the city you get to see an incredible mixture of Inca and Spanish-style and in the case of Qoricancha, the two combined. Cusco is truly a fascinating place to visit; providing a blend of the two cultures (Inca and Spanish) the city has a look and feel about it that is completely different to the rest of Peru.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from the Hotel.
- Drop off to the hotel.
- Private transportation.
- Private Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrances fee US$ 25 per person.
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Entry/Admission - Q'enqo
- Entry/Admission - Tambomachay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qorikancha, Avenida El Sol, 3rd block, Cusco Peru
That was in times of the Incanato place of adoration to the god Inti (sun).
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
one of the emblematic buildings of the Inca Empire (just a few minutes from the center of the city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site) built by the Inca Pachacutec in the 15th Century. It is a vast fortress built from huge stones; how they were transported and worked is still a mystery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Q'enqo, Cusco Peru
What is left today of Q´enqo archeological complex are carved rocks that couldn´t be destroyed by the Spanish; there is little left of the paths and aqueducts, as well as of the enclosures, the deposits or the liturgical baths, besides the great layer of gold that illuminated the whole place.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pucapucara, Cusco 08003, Peru
Puka Pukara had specific military purposes, it was the entry checkpoint to the city of Cusco, “The capital of the Empire”, but it also served as “tambo” (resting place) for the chaskis that carried messages or parcels from town to town. On the hillside they stored dehydrated products; thanks to the strong winds, the products could be stored for longer in a kind of refrigerator.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tambomachay, Cusco Peru
Tambomachay was a worship center of water. The Incas asked the gods that the rains arrive for their crops and these become fertile; this is why this center is known by some as “The Temple of Fertility”. It is impressive that, despite the passage of time, there is still crystal water running through its aqueducts. The Incas used their wit to channel water from a small waterfall and divide it into 2 waterfalls. The legend says that if women drink from these waters they can easily conceive; if the water comes from the right side of the fall, they will have a male child and if it comes from the left side, it is a female. Tambomachay had restricted access for the town population, only the Inca and his entourage could use its facilities.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All pick ups are around Cusco city centre.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- THINGS TO BRING:
- Tourist ticket (not included in price).
- Sun hat.
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended).
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Camera and films.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Activities in each trip are monitored continuously, with particular emphasis on compliance with the rules of prevention, control, and response to any possible eventuality. Both the public and private sectors are implementing all the necessary biosecurity protocols for our visitors
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.