Cusco South Valley Tour (Tipon, Piquillaqta & Andahuaylillas) Economical Group
This is a half day tour in the south of Cusco.
This tour take you to Tipon and Pickillaqta Archaeological sites, 2 places that are included in the general tourist ticket. If you bough this and you have time. You can book this tour, we provide you transport and tour guide for a good price. This tour you share with other tourists around the world and it is a good way to meet new friends.
This tour also will take you to Andahuaylillas, consider like The Sistine Chapel of America
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide (bilingue english - spanish)
- Tourist Transport
What's excluded :
- Entrance Ticket to Tipon, Piquillacta (You need the tourist ticket, the price is 70 soles or USD 22)
- Entrance ticket to Andahuaylillas (10 soles or 3.2 dollars per person)
- Meals, snacks, drinks
- Entry/Admission - Tipon
- Entry/Admission - Pikillacta
- Entry/Admission - San Pedro Apostol de Andahuaylillas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tipon, Cusco Peru
We will pick you up from your hotel at 08:40 am to begin the tour in the southern valley of Cusco. First we’ll visit Tipon, it is believed it was a temple to worship of water, contains 12 stunning terraces, whose walls were built with finely carved stones, it will surprise you even more the exquisite irrigation system through channels that still serve for agriculture today
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pikillacta, 20 km al Oriente de Cusco, 08210, Peru
Then we’ll visit Pikillaqta, a large pre-Inca urban center developed by the Wari empire with more than a thousand of buildings between qolcas (food stores), courts, homes, temples, long and narrow streets with buildings that had till 4 levels of high.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: San Pedro Apostol de Andahuaylillas, Calle Tacna No 302, Andahuaylillas 08210 Peru
Our next point is Andahuaylillas, a typical village of singular and original architecture and its beautiful temple built in the colonial era with a beautiful decoration and mural painting of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, it’s known as the “Sistine Chapel of America”. And finally we’ll return to Cusco passing by Oropesa, cuzqueñan typical village famous for its tasty bread. We’ll arrive to Cusco at 15:00 Hrs. Approx.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You need to provide us the hotel or accomodation information (Name and address)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.