Dance Theater with dinner - Ghungroo
A unique, immersive dance musical, that unfolds the story of Delhi as a seat of power that impacted the cultural-scape of India, a perfect end to your day.
Delhi or ‘Dehleez’, the doorway to India and the seat of many empires, has a past as glorious, varied and colourful as the nation it represents. So we follow Yamuna, the meandering river that has forever patronised this city, on a journey that is filled with enchanting tales of power, conquest, revenge, devotion and love.
This is followed by authentic Indian Barbecue dinner at Angare, that presents Indian gastronomy in its purest form, as we try to create an environment that unifies all your five senses for that ultimate experience.Slow cooked, delicately spiced, with subtle aromas and served the way it was meant to be: Straight from fire.
Join us on an extra ordinary narration of this saga of romance with the bygone era, a first and the only Dinner Theater in Delhi, located in the heart of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Live entertainment
- Entry/Admission - Delhi Parsi Anjuman Hall (DPA HALL)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Delhi Parsi Anjuman Hall (DPA HALL), Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Feroze Shah Kotla, Vikram Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110002, India
Join us every evening on this extra ordinary saga of romance with the bygone era, a Kathak Dance musical narrative, followed by an authentic, straight from fire, Indian Barbeque, with recipes from the Royal kitchen, prepared live.
Time: 6:50pm –9:15pm
Location: Parsi Anjuman Hall, Bahadur Shah Zafar Road, LNJP Colony (Near Maulana Azad College) Delhi 110002
Act 01: 5-7 mins
Warriors of Chauhans. Depiction of the valour, scene / tales from Prithwi raj raso by Chand Bardai.
Act02: 5-7 mins
Sufis in Delhi. Also the time when sufi movement picked up pace in Delhi.
Act 03:8-10 mins
Court Kathak – LaykariAdakari - Tarana. Back drop :Meena Bazaar /Delhi Darbar
Act 04: 10-12 mins
Bollywood and India today through its festivals
Followed by Live Dinner at Angare - Straight from fire
• An immersive Dance Narrative
• An authentic, hand crafted, barbeque dinner.
• Local Taxes
Does not include :
• Pick and drop from hotel (Available on request)
• Any tips / gratuities
Departure Point :Delhi Parsi Anjuman Hall (DPA HALL), Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Feroze Shah Kotla, Vikram Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110002, India
Departure Time :Start Time 6:50 PM
End Time 9:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Gluten free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code is formal
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.