Take the chance to visit Dandara Temple which dated back to the age before the families in Egypt. We will see that on the ancient tombs which are near the wall of Hatur Temple during the excavation ,this temple was covered to its half by sand that kept the paintings on the temple from looting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- Fizzy water and drinks.
- transport from and to the the sights
- in a conditioned car
- Reception and travel
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Any extra visits not found in the programme.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
In a conditioned car , you will go with a tourist guide in the morning the temple of Dandara in Qena governorate Dandara is about 60 KM from luxor . The tourist guide will explain the contents of the temple from inside for you. Than you will return to luxor.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.