Dare to live a unique experience flying paragliding
It is time to escape the routine and dare to new experiences paragliding ; Come and enjoy the beautiful landscape of Quindio from the clouds. Dare to feel the freedom of free flight, we have certified pilots to make your experience unique and unforgettable
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation from the meeting point to the flight area
- Safety elements for flight
- Accident insurance
- photographs and video
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- For paragliding activity you just have to feel like having the flying experience; everything else, a certified pilot will do for you.
The meeting point to realize the activity of paragliding, depends on the day and the place where you want to fly. If you want to fly in the municipality of Buenavista-Quindío, the meeting point is the main square of Buenavista in the Café Extasis, you can arrive by public bus from the transport terminal.
After picking you up at the assigned meeting point, we will take you from the meeting point to the flight path where you will have to fill out health declaration forms and disclaimer; Then the pilot will put the safety elements that are the helmet and harness and will make an induction of the activity and will be in charge of making the entire security protocol so that the flight is a unique and safe experience.
After this, we are ready to fly!!
The experience of the flight lasts approximately 15 minutes, can be longer or shorter, everything depends on the weather conditions; During the flight, videos and photos will be taken with a GoPro camera, then we will send this record to your email All activity can take about an hour and a half and a memory that will last a lifetime. Remember that our company focuses on your safety and pleasure !
Departure Point :Armenia, Armenia, Quindio Department
Departure Time :Monday to monday. 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:30pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- The passenger must be between 20 and 100 kilos of weight
- Dress code: Long pants, long sleeve shirt, cap, sunglasses, repellent, sun block
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 30 people per booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide: English and Spanish
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.