Darkside London: See the Occult Temple and Dance on the Graves
• Dance on the singing graves
• See the Execution chair
• Explore the body-snatching cemetery
• See the Temple of the Occult
• Visit site of the tragic event which occurred in 1867
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London, UK
London is a city of bizarre and curious places and stories. Most people tend to visit Buckingham Palace and Big Ben when they first arrive to Lonodn, but London is so much more! It has a history intertwined with blood of the innocent, gruesome crimes and public executions.
Executions has always held a fascination for Londoners and were one of the best attractions in the city.
You shall walk down the cobbled backstreets with gruesome history and meet your guide at the Sherlock Holme’s Statue, continuing your journey towards Regent’s Park. There you shall hear about a tragic event which occurred there in January 1867, before your guide brings you to the welcome collection and terries you with the worst torture chair in London. Don’t jump on it! Shortly after, you shall be taken to London’s only remaining University Zoological Museum where you can explore number of curiosities and a large jar of 18 moles prepared for dissection.
Departure Point :Wellcome Collection, 183 Euston Rd, London NW1 2BE, UK
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Kings Cross, London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.