Day Tour to El Fayoum Oasis and Wadi al Rayan
Visit El Fayoum Oasis That Is Considered To Be One Of The Most Populated Cities In Egypt. The City Is Famous For Producing The Fruit And Different Kinds Of Crops.You Will Visit The Famous Protected Area Of Wadi El Rayan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Al-Fayoum Oasis tours, Fayoum , Taha Hussien Street Fayoum, Al Fayyum 63121 Egypt
In the early morning, Our Jana tours Egypt guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo by an air-conditioned vehicle towards Fayoum oasis “about 95km”. Which was considered as a cult center for worshipping The Crocodile God “Sobek” during the ancient Egyptians era.
Then you will go to see the largest salt water lake in Egypt “Qaron’s Lake”, It’s also considered the oldest natural lake in the world. You will watch there magnificent scenery of the winter immigrated birds around the lake and the different kinds of fruits and vegetables. It’s the best place to relax from a hot day tour. After that going to “Wadi al-Rayan” which is designated a Protected Area in 1989. It’s an amazing destination for a soft adventure day trip. You can swim in the lakes, jump off the water or just enjoy the terrific natural scenery there
Then ending this great trip and moving to visit Mudawara Mountain which is located only a couple of hundred meters to the south of Wadi El Rayyan Road.it is more of a rock formation than a true mountain, Its layered appearance is beautiful, with a certain symmetry to the feature that draws your gaze to it.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.