Day trekking to Gorelnik Waterfalls
Gorelnik gorge is located between the high-mountain skating rink "Medeu" and "Shymbulak" ski resort.
The ascent is carried out along the picturesque gorge, to the foot of the Lower Falls.
The lower waterfall is a cascade waterfall about 5 meters high. In order to climb the Upper Falls, you must return along the path and climb higher. The upper waterfall is cascade, about 20 meters high.
You can also go trekking from here to the Titov Lakes, the Trapezium Pass and the Titov Peak.
Hotel in Almaty city – Medeo tract – Gorelnik gorge – First waterfall – Second waterfall – Gorelnik Gorge - Medeu - Almaty
• Comfortable shoes (sneakers, trekking boots);
• Headgear (cap, panama, etc.);
• Comfortable clothing for outdoor activities;
• Tracking sticks (if available).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Packed-lunch
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Termal'nyy Istochnik Gorel'nik, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Medeo, Gornaya St 465, Almaty 050020, Kazakhstan
Famous Medeo Skating Rink
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.