Day Trip From Nairobi Baby Elephants,Giraffe Center and Bomas Of Kenya
This is Wildlife and Cultural Tour.
Our driver Will come to pick you up at your hotel and then make the first stop of the day at the Giraffe Center, where endangered Rothschild’s giraffes are protected. Later continuing to the Baby Elephant Where you will see baby elephants and rhino.
Enjoy Different Kenyan Cultures,Mode of dressing,Dance and see different huts at Bomas of Kenya.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- ADMISSION FEES
- Entry/Admission - Giraffe Centre
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage
- Entry/Admission - Bomas of Kenya
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giraffe Centre, Duma Rd, Nairobi Kenya
Our driver Will come to pick you up at your hotel and then make the first stop of the day at the Giraffe Center, where endangered Rothschild’s giraffes are protected. Climb onto a raised observation platform to feed giraffes by hand with supervision of staff of that center before continuing to the Baby Elephant Where you will see baby elephants and rhinos.
Stop At: David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Nairobi National Park, Nairobi Kenya
Where you will see baby elephants and rhino.
Stop At: Bomas of Kenya, Langata Rd Mageso Chember, Nairobi 00200 Kenya
Later After lunch you (own expense) you will proceed to the Bomas of Kenya, which recreates traditional homes and cultures from across the country for a fascinating overview. Explore exhibitions at the Bomas of Kenya, catching cultural shows that range from music to dance, fashion, poetry, and more.
Traveling to each destination in a private vehicle ensures a comfortable day of exploring without the hassle of arranging separate transport, and door-to-door service ensures even more time for sightseeing.
Departure Point :Nairobi, Nairobi
Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from any Nairobi Hotel/Apartment/Airport
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.