Day Trip To Luxor From Soma Bay
Private day tour to Luxor from Soma Bay by private car with your own guide it allows you to see the real Luxor, Visit the valley of Kings, The burial place of Egypt most powerful kings, The Queen Hatshepsut temple, the Colossi of Memnon and Karnak temple .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour to Hatshepsut Temple & Valley of the Kings.
- Tour to Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple.
- Service of professional tour guide.
- Shopping through famous Bazaars.
- Assistance of our personal during tours
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Lunch at Local restaurant
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
What's excluded :
- Any extras
- Personal expenses
- Sound and light show
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Pick up from your hotel in Soma Bay
Pick up from your hotel at 5:00 am by private air-conditioned taxi and arrive Luxor at around 09.30 am.Starting Tour of the ancient city of Luxor in luxury on a private day trip from Soma Bay to Luxor. Accompanied by your private tour guide where you’ll Begin visit the famous historical sites
Visiting First luxor Attraction Valley of the Kings
You will cross the Nile to visit some of the most spectacular highlights of Luxor's fabled West Bank .
1- Valley of the Kings
The final resting place of Egypt’s rulers from the 18th to the 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs including the great Pharaoh Ramses II and boy Pharaoh Tutankhamen. The tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decoration inside the tombs still well preserved.
If you wish to Visit the Tomb of The young Pharaoh Tutankhamun . It costs 200 Egyptians Pounds Extra
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut, King Valley Road, Luxor Egypt
The Temple of Hatshpsut
Temple of Hatshepsut is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt you can find at Luxor. The temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together. Rising out of the desert Plain, in a series of terraces, The temple of Hatshepsut Mergs with sheer limestone Cliffs of the eastern face of the Theban Mountain as if Nature herself had built this Extraordinary monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Visiting Colossi of Memnon
Colossi of Memnon are Two massive stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple.The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM to Luxor, The two statues Know as the Colossi of Memnon, Rising about 18 M from the plain, They are the remains of what once the largest complex on the west bank, Built by Amenhotep the Third. At around noon you will have lunch in a Local restaurant in Luxor, Then Visit The Temple of Karnak -the largest ancient religious site known anywhere in the world :
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Visiting Karnak Temples
The Temple of Karnak is the largest ancient religious site known anywhere in the world , No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man. It represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and Pharaohs. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples situated on 247 acres of land.
Finally, you will be transferred by a private air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel in Soma Bay to end your day trip from Soma Bay to Luxor.
Going Back to Your Hotel in Luxor
End your day with an optional tour in a traditional Sailboat(Felucca) during the late afternoon - the perfect way to relax while watching the traditional rural life on the river bank.
Should you wish to make any changes to the itinerary - such as visiting Luxor temple instead of Karnak or spending more time in the souq - we will be happy to make suitable arrangements where possible.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Soma Bay, Safaga, Red Sea Governate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from their lobbies at hotels
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy a private 2 day trips to Luxor from Hurghada where you will visit Luxor temple, Karnak temple, Sound and Light Show , then check in your hotel. Next day tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, Colossi of Memnon then we drive you back to Hurghada
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.