Day trip to TajMahal
Taking a Taj Mahal tour is the highlight of any India itinerary. Often referred to as being the most beautiful building in the world, the Taj stands out among Agra’s haze like a beautiful mirage. The ornately carved archways, the stunning white marble pillars, and the lush green gardens on the banks of the Yamuna river are guaranteed to take the breath away from even the most hard-to-please travelers.
per adult from
8 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is a white tomb built in the 17th century by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan in memory of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The building is in the city of Agra, Uttar Pradesh. Widely thought as one of the most beautiful buildings in the world, it is one of India's biggest tourist attractions.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort was begun by Akbar between 1565 and 1573. ... Akbar built the fort of sandstone; his grandson Shah Jahan, the builder of the Taj Mahal, constructed palaces of white marble within the fort itself. Shah Jahan was imprisoned in Agra Fort following the coup of his son, Aurangzeb, and died here in 1657.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pickup can be anywhere with in Delhi
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.