Day trip to Tuyuk Su Glacier
The route passes along the Malaya Almatinka river to the foot of the Tuyuk Su glacier. Tuyuk Su is a glacier that feeds the city with fresh water.
The way passes through the alpine camp "Tuyuk Su" Memorial to the Perished Alpinists, weather station "Mynzhylki", glaciological station "T-1", at the foot of the Molodyozhny glacier.
• Comfortable shoes (sneakers, trekking boots);
• Headgear (cap, panama, etc.);
• Comfortable clothing for outdoor activities;
• Tracking sticks (if available).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Packed-lunch
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al'plager' Tuyuk-Su, Gornaya Street, Алматы, Kazakhstan
Fascinating views of Tuyuk Su glacier while crossing the Small Almaty Gorge
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.