Delphi One Day Trip from Athens
Guided tour of the Temple of Apollo and the world famous Oracle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
See the Athenian Treasure
Explore Delphi Museum and see the Charioteer of Delphi
Hotel pick-up and drop-off included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Hotel Pick up and drop off service
- Professional - licensed guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Free WiFi on coaches
- Lunch if option is selected
- Entry/Admission - Delphi
- Entry/Admission - Delphi Archaeological Museum
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and beverages
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delphi Greece
Depart from Athens to explore the UNESCO-listed Archaeological Site of Delphi with an expert guide and learn how the city was considered the ‘Center of the World’ in ancient Greece and today one of the most famous archaeological sites of Greece. Along the way, you will see the plain of Beotia, an agricultural center and you will also pass by the city of Theva, the birthplace of King Oedipus. Immerse yourself in the myths and monuments of classical Greece on this full-day tour of Delphi from Athens.
First stop is a tour of the Delphi archeological site – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and easily one of the most important digs in Europe. Avoid and skip the lines of the archaeological site and walk around the evocative ruins with your guide, see famous monuments likethe monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Delphi Archaeological Museum, Ethniki Odos Amfissas - Livadias, Delphi 330 54 Greece
Second stop is Delphi museum, with it's spectacular exhibits include the frieze of the Treasury of the Sifnians, the Naxian Sphinx, the Statue of Antinoos the metopes of the Athenian treasury, the famous bronze Charioteer, originally created to commemorate a victory during the 476 B.C. Pythian Games, and many other artifacts. Be sure to check out the bronze Charioteer of Delphi and the Sphinx of Naxos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Delphi, Delphi, Phocis Region, Central Greece
Lunch in the modern village of Delphi, return to Athens by the same route.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arachova, Arachova, Boeotia Region, Central Greece
Short stop before our return to Athens
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- French Language: Winter: Every Wednesday - Summer: Tuesday, Friday, Sunday
- Italian Language: Every Thursday (From (02/06-05/09)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Bus Tours will not consist of more than 25 people per group. Audio devices are given to keep social distance inside archaeological sites and museums Whispers are sanitized both from our staff but also inside the charging cases with UVC lights sanitizer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.