Desert Safari by Quad Bike Around Pyramids
Learn how to ride a quad bike and set out into the desert around the Giza pyramids, Enjoy playing in the desert and panoramic views of the pyramids on a plateau above Cairo.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private tour.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- One hour quad bike
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza at the time which you will decide, By a private modern air-condition vehicle to the edge of Giza pyramids desert which is considered to be the beginning of Sahara desert where your quad bike will be ready and in your waiting to start your incredible quad bike ride to enjoy the clear weather and spectacular view of the only place in Egypt where you can experience the wonders of the ancient world through the quad bike tour experience with a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. What is unique about this tour is getting there is half the fun, Being there near the great pyramids of Giza enjoying the adventure of quad bike. At the end of your quad bike ride you will be escorted back to your hotel by our air-condition vehicle.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up our travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.