Desert Trip from Marrakech One Night
For those short on time enjoy a taste of the Sahara on this short 2 day/1 night private Sahara tour. From Marrakech you’ll travel across the High Atlas Mountains to reach a vast desert plain that forms the outer reaches of the Sahara. This is a remarkable land of contrasts with river-fed oasis towns, contorted ancient volcanic wilderness, flourishing valleys, dramatic stone and mud-built Kasbahs and fortified villages known as Ksars. Reaching the Sahara Safari Camp there is time to experience desert wilderness and wonderful oasis scenery. With a choice of nomad tents, deluxe or VIP Caidal tents guests can enjoy an exclusive experience at Sahara Safari Camp.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
Day 1: Atlas, Ait Benhaddou & Draa Valley
Stop At: Ouarzazate, Ouarzazate, Draa-Tafilalet
Atlas, Ait Benhaddou & Draa Valley
Travelling privately this short Saharan adventure starts from Marrakech and begins with a scenic ascent of the High Atlas Mountains via the Tizi n’Tichka pass. After a visit to the impressive World Heritage Kasbah at Ait Benhaddou you’ll traverse the beautiful Draa Valley. Lined with old Kasbahs, Ksour and palm groves, the Draa is regarded as one of the most scenic routes in Morocco.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Sahara Tent
Day 2: Into The Saharan Wilderness, Sahara Exploration In Style
Stop At: Zagora, Zagora, Souss-Massa
Into The Saharan Wilderness
After a brief stop in Zagora, once the final stop-off for caravans before they entered the endless solitude of the Hamada’s, we reach the Draa Valley village of Ait Isfoul, one of the last major settlements before the Moroccan Sahara. From here the vast Sahara Desert and the welcome comforts of a tented camp await you. Set in a picturesque location and surrounded by a date palm and dune desert landscape, a variety of activities are possible from the Sahara Safari Camp.
Sahara Exploration In Style
Short excursions can be taken to nearby small oases and dunes by 4×4. Alternatively relax in camp, enjoy a walk to nearby mountains, explore the Kasbah and village of Ait Isfoul or take a camel ride. Star-gaze at night and enjoy the setting and rising sun. For guests spending a second or third night in camp there is time to take an adventurous included day trip to the remote wild dunes of Chegaga possibly encountering camel caravans and desert nomads on the way.
Duration: 1 day
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Infant meals not included
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.