Dining experience at a local's home in Palermo with cooking demo
Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive show cooking and taste authentic Palermo recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people.
Enjoy a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from regional cellars and coffee).
This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private cooking demo (the host will finish a dish in front of you)
- Private 4-course dinner or 4-course lunch
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
What's excluded :
- Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive show cooking
and taste authentic Palermo recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian
Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people.
• seasonal starter - Arancini or Caponata
• fresh pasta - Pasta con le sarde or Spaghetti with tuna-roe or Pasta alla Norma
• second course - meat rolls or Sarde alla Beccafico
• typical dessert - Cannolo siciliano or Gelo di limone or Cassata or Tiramisu or similar
Departure Point :Palermo, Palermo, Province of Palermo, Sicily
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that our Cesarine are ready and thrilled to host you in their homes! All Cesarine are always very careful and attentive of the important sanitary rules needed, even more now! The homes provide all the essential sanitary equipment for the guests (paper towels for washing hands, hand sanitizing gel and so on). Remember to always maintain 1 meter distance from each other and if not, wear masks and gloves
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.