Dinner with Show (private tour) Egypt
--Dinner on board in floating restaurant for two hours.
-Tanura show. (Egyptian dance type).
-Alcoholic drinks ..
-Pickup from the hotel and dropp off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Enjoy a dinner on board for two hours while the floating boat navigates on the nile. There is a dinner with dancing show (Egyptian dance belly dance - international dance). In addition to folk songs, international songs and an Egyptian dance is called (Tanura) .bele dance and typical songs. all that includes :round trip transfer from the hotel in private with the agency's coordinator (a car with air conditioning). - Dinner aboard a cruise on the Nile - include taxes and rates but the price does not include any drinks - the agency is lama egypt tours We have a team that has more than 15 years of experience working in tourism. It is the high quality with unbeatable price
• International food
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup location is the lobby of the traveller hotel.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/19/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM Wednesday: 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM Friday: 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 07:00 PM - 09:30 PM Sunday: 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is formal
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.