Dive Adventures: Diving Trip In Hurghada
Boat tour through the crystal clear waters of the Red sea to experience the underwater wonders. The trip includes two dives at different places, accompanied by professional instructors. We offer all kinds of diving starting from introduction, daily dives, wreck and night dive, dive courses (PADI, NDL)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Diving equipment
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
The trip starts at 08:15 am from the marina of our diving center. This trip is great both for beginners and professionals and those who simply want to enjoy the waters of the Red Sea. We will have 2 stops for diving in the open sea at different dive sites. Experienced instructors will guide you around the location and explain the specifics of the dive site.Then head into the sea and explore the underwater reality. Once your first dive ends, you will enjoy an on-board lunch. Open buffet lunch from our chef and non-alcoholic beverages. Then you will move to a new site for the second dive. You will also have plenty of time to relax and sunbath. In the late afternoon, you will be returned to the marina (around 04:00 pm).
• Hurghada Marina, Marina Boulevard, Hurghada Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.