Dolphin and Whale Watching Tour from Dingle
Dingle Bay Eco Tours is a 4 hour boat tour of the Blasket Islands and Dingle Bay with the opportunity to see whales, dolphins , seals, basking shark (in season), puffins and other marine wildlife and view the wonderful seascapes and landscapes off the west coast of Ireland along the Wild Atlantic Way. The tour is informal and casual with experienced skipper and crew and wildlife guide on board. The vessel has a flying bridge for wildlife viewing and marine toilet on board.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional photographer guide
- free car parking on pier and in Ventry village
What's excluded :
- no entrance fee
- no alcohol served
Dolphin, whale and bird watching trip around the Blasket islands and Dingle Bay in whale watching tour boat M.V. "Blasket Princess" There is inside seating for 20 passengers and on deck seating for 20 passengers. We also have a flying bridge for wildlife viewing suitable for about eight passengers at a time so passengers can vary the trip by sitting inside or out on deck and occasional visits up to the flying bridge.
• Great Blasket Island, An Blascaod Mor Ireland
• Blasket Islands, Dunquin Pier Dunquin, Dingle Ireland
• Dingle Peninsula, Ireland
• Dunbeg Fort, Slea Head Drive, Fahan, Ventry Ireland
• Slea Head Drive, Ireland
Departure Point :Ventry, stop 636961, Cantra, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please dress warm with wind proof jacket and warm hat
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Trips may be cancelled at short notice if unsuitable weather or sea conditions so please supply mobile contact phone number inc. international dialing code in case of any last minute change of schedule.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- For 2020 season we have reduced our passenger capacity by 50% in order to ensure social distancing on board. All passengers boarding must use hand sanitiser provided prior to boarding & also hand sanitiser stations on board.. Wearing of masks is not obligatory out on deck, only in inside areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.