East Bank Karank & Luxor temple Tour
Explore the ancient city of thebes and its sites on the East Bank of the Nile. start your Visit to the very well-preserved temple complexes of Karnak and Luxor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- A bottle of mineral water
- Local tour guide .
- Pick up and drop off service
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
our Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from the hotel, to enjoy your visit to the east bank of Luxor where you will visit the Karnak Temples, the greatest and important worship site in history which dedicated to the theban triad God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. the history of the karnak complex is largely the history of thebes. Then you will continue your tour to Luxor Temple. which was constructed approximately 1400 BC, by Amunhotep III OF the 18th Dynasty New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II of the 19th Dynasty.The temple is known as ipet resyt "the southern sanctuary" located south of karnak temples. Luxor temple was dedicated to the rejuvenation of kingship; it may have been where many of the kings of Egypt were crowned in reality and not just to the Theban god Amun and his family.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.