East Sightseeing, Mangrove Tunnel Snorkel, Hole in the Wall, with Transfer
An unforgettable day at the east of Roatan island home of the "Pirates", our guides will escort you sightseeing the villages of the east side of Roatan island, described by a lot of tourist of one of the best natural areas of the island. You will get onboard a local wooden water taxi, exploring and enjoying the crystalline clear water snorkeling around the mangroves, discovering the unique Mangrove Tunnel used by Pirates back in the days to hide from their opponents, after enjoying the mangroves is time to take you to one of the oldest restaurant in the east, the famous "Hole in the Wall" where you can enjoy of a variety of island dishes and tropical drinks for a extra fee.
This tour is a great eco natural experience, also great for sightseeing, you will enjoy the local living, we will also stop at the "Isery" Private Boat for more group photos.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Water Taxi
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Jonesville Point Marina S.A. / Trico Bar & Grill
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- An unforgettable day at the east of Roatan island, exploring and enjoying the crystalline clear water snorkeling around the mangroves, discovering the unique Mangrove Tunnel used by Pirates, visit to the famous Hole in the Wall restaurant.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Vacation RentalsPoints of InterestCondosApartmentAirportPorts
- Mahogany Bay Cruise Port
- Coxen Hole Roatan Village
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Certified by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) organization
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.