Easy day trip from Rome to Orvieto...art and local food!
Don't miss an easy day trip by train from Rome to Orvieto.Departure from Rome by train, arrival in Orvieto and meeting with the guide . Start a guided tour of Orvieto. The Umbrian town offers a completely different feel from the Italian capital. Orvieto is a 1500-year-old Italian town set atop a mountain overlooking the Umbrian valley and can be considered one of the most spectacular towns of Italy. Experience this beautiful town in the most authentic way. Guided visit of the town including the main cathedral (Duomo) and St. Patrick’s well, a 175 foot deep well that was built by the Pope in the 17th century. A deliciosu extra virgin olive oil tasting in a cozy small restaurant is included. The restaurant is located in the city centre and it has an old millstone;at any time of the day, you can taste delicious extra virgin olive oil, or you can buy the selected food and household items for sale. In the afternoon take a train to Rome.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - Light lunch including a selection of umbrian delicious food, appetizer, cold cuts, cheeses. Included an extra virgin olive oil tasting
- Train tickets Rome Orvieto Rome in economy class
- Guided visit of Orvieto
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Orvieto
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to Duomo and St. Patrick Weel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Orvieto, Piazza del Duomo 26, 05018, Orvieto Italy
Easy day tour by train from Rome to Orvieto, a lovely town in the green Umbria , mette your local guide and enjoy the tow. Taste delicious extra virgin olive oil in a typical italian osteria
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.