Egyptian Museum, Alabaster Mosque & Khan El-Khalili
Travel To Egypt Offer this private tour of the Egypt Museum, Alabaster Mosque and Khan El-Khalil is perfect for travelers who have already seen the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. Follow a professional guide on a tour through some of the city’s other great highlights and learn more about the history and religion that make this destination truly unique.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour to three of central Cairo’s most famous sites – Egyptian Museum, Alabaster Mosque and Khan El-Khalili.
- Learn about the Islamic faith at the beautiful Alabaster Mosque.
- Fantastic views of the city skyline at the Citadel of Salah el-Din.
- Egyptologist guide.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned Car.
What's excluded :
- Any extra tours
- Entrance Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Pick-up you from your hotel to visit the famous iconic Egyptian museum, this architectural wonders, treasures king Tutankhamen and Check-out the museum with famous photographer with all kings.
Pass By: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Next Continue to visit all markets in Cairo Khan EL khalili bazar, learn how this famous market may have inspired Christoper Columbus to set sail in search of America, through stalls selling handmade crafts, paper products and other local good while you test your bargaining skills.
Because this is a private tour, you’re free to determine how much time is spent at each of the destinations, making for a truly personalized experience. Travelers can opt to visit the Papyrus Institute to learn more about how this famous artwork is crafted, after that we transfer you to your hotel where we picked-up you.
Pass By: Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Al Abageyah Qism El-Khalifa, Cairo 11511 Egypt
after that drive to the Alabaster mosque at the citadel of Salah-Eldine, Widely recognized as the most important mosques in Cairo, this destination sits atop a limestone, your guide will explain the basis tenants of Islam and even translate some of the religions most common prayers.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.