EL-Quseir City Tour From Marsa Alam
El quseir know as the white Harbour,During Ptoleimaic times,El Quseir was the end the desert route from Caravans crossing the wadi Hammamat.Later the City was fortified by Sultan Selim,Untile the later century .it was the starting Point for pilgrims travelling to Mecca,Today It is a Narrow,Streets are lined with Colorful bazaar with a distinct Bedouin flavour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private tour Guide
- Shisha ^_^ and Soft Drink at Local Cafe.
- Shopping through famous Bazaars.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Assistance of our personal during tours
What's excluded :
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Quseir, El Quseir, Red Sea and Sinai
we will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam by a private A.C. Car to be transferred to Elquseir city to discover the hisory of a very old city , see the narrow streets with Colorful bazaar with a distinct Bedouin flavour,You will visit an old mosque, Then you can go soaking up the rich local culture with a stroll along the main road where you can grab a bargain at the local shops and admire the fantastic architecture, Afterwards relax with a traditional shisha water pipe and a soft drink in the beach café. Then you will have lunch in a local restaurant, In the end of the trip, drive back to your hotel in Marsa Alam. return(about): 18:00 pm .
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: your hotel receptionDates: See Availability
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Picking up from any hotel outside marsaalam to the north or to the south has extra fees
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.