Electric Bike Group Tour - Port Canaveral & Cocoa Beach
Electric scooters, or e-bikes as the industry calls them, are a blast! After getting a brief intro on e-biking and getting comfortable, you'll depart on this group tour from the shop and ride through the Port Canaveral area and Cocoa Beach. This is a casual ride and your e-bike can do all the work for you. If you want the exercise, ride the bike under your own power, its your choice! But know this, our bikes can power themselves and go up to 20mph for up to 35 miles! Stops will include:
• Manatee Sanctuary Park
• Ports End Park
• Jetty Park
• Cocoa Beach Pier
• Ron Jon Surf Shop
If your group is thirsty, we can stop at any local pub including our local micro-breweries. Our itinerary is flexible, being safe and having fun are the only priorities. At the end of the trip, we'll return to our shop. There is plenty of parking on site.
per adult from
210 to 270 minutes
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Gratuities to the guide are not included. Please have cash. 10-15% is customary. And if we are stopping for drinks, please offer to cover the guide's tab.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks can be purchased at any stop.
- Gratuities are not included. Please have cash. 10-15% is customary.
- Alcoholic drinks available to purchase if we stop at a pub
- Entrance fees to some stops may apply such as the Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral, or to walk to the end of the pier. It is advisable to bring your wallet, cash and/or credit card with you.
- Start time is flexible. When you book with us, we'll be in touch with you on these details. Just know we'll have to start after 9am and before 4pm. And from then, we'll have around 3-4 hours of fun riding and exploring the area. We provide helmets, locks, bags and of course the bikes. If you want a drink or a snack, we'll pick them up on the way. Your group can decide what we do and where we go. We do have established routes, but this is flexible. We'll discuss this when you meet with us. We are going to have fun either way. Self-guided rental option is available, just please specify when booking or call. 321-505-7455.
Departure Point :1: 6811 N Atlantic Ave, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
2: Cocoa Beach, Cocoa Beach, Brevard County, Florida
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is athletic casual - we are riding bikes... outdoors... in Florida.
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required for private tours. Smaller groups can join a group tour, or rent the bikes.
- Rider height must be 5'2" and taller.
- Rider weight must not exceed 275 lbs.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.