Etna wine tour
Etna Wine Tasting Tour: Visit of two famous wineries on the north side of the highest ative volcano in Europe, discover one small village of Mount Etna, enjoy sicilian breakfast and lunch!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Light refreshments
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Everything not specified in the included list
- This tour will show you the most exciting part of Mount Etna’s area.
After hotel pick-up, stop in the medieval town of Linguaglossa. Enjoy a walking tour for a historical overview of the city. Stroll the alleys, visit the main square and the stunning Mother Church built in lava stone.
You will then move on to an Etna winery dating back to the 1980's, where you will meet an expert sommelier who will introduce you to the world of Etna wines. You can learn the story behind the production of each bottle, from pruning to vendemmia. Finally, led by the sommelier, you will have the opportunity to taste six different wines, not only from Mount Etna.
The second winery of Etna wine tasting tour is located in Linguaglossa. You will walk around the barrels to learn about the tradition of wine production. Finally, let’s taste wines! You will taste one red, one white and one rosé wine. All the wines will be accompanied by a Sicilian lunch made by traditionally dishes. You will eat green olives, salami, Sicilian cheese, bread, and the famous dish “Pasta alla norma”. The lunch will finish with a delicious dessert.
You will back home at around 3.00 pm in the afternoon.
Departure Point :Piazza Federico di Svevia, 32, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Catania, Taormina, Acitrezza, Acicastello, Giardini Naxos, Syracuse. Ask us for further information about pick-up point. The pick-up from Taormina, Giardini Naxos, Syracuse requires 25 euros per person in addition, to pay directly to the driver. The pick-up from Acitrezza, Acicastello, requires 10 euros per person in addition, to pay directly to the driver.Dates: See AvailabilityPorts
- Port of Catania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Sicily Day By Day