Evening Thai Cooking Class in Chiang Mai
Cooking in Peaceful Open Air Lanna Garden (Semi Private class max to 8 people only). Discover authentic classic Thai cuisine which is famous around the world in a fun, engaging, friendly atmosphere in traditional Lanna environment in peaceful garden on this 5 hour. Experience local market tour, browse organic garden to pick some herbs and vegetables and learn how to cook with skilled teachers at your own station. Addition to cooking 6 recipes 5 dishes including special menu, you will also receive free transportation (Within Chiangmai Old city), recipe book and certificate on your visit. Deepen your knowledge of Thai cuisine and cultural traditions and enjoy personalized attention from your instructors on this small-group limited to only 8 people.
- Learn to master the basics of Thai cuisine during a cooking class
- A short duration makes this ideal for time-pressed travelers
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to eight
- A recipe book and souvenir are included
What's included :
- Pick up from, and return to, your hotel. (within Chiangmai Old city)
- Market tour
- Welcome drink, coffee, tea, herbal drink
- All ingredients & equipment for cooking
- Enjoy cooking at your individual station
- Picking vegetables from our organic garden
- Vegetables-carving or Making Thai Tea (only for full day class)
- Enjoy eating your hand-cooked dishes!
- Relaxing at our peaceful garden
- Photo gallery on Facebook page
- Recipe book & certificate (upon request)
- Take away of any food you couldn’t finish in class!
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Free Wifi!!
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Limited Lanna Smile Products (available to purchase)
- 4.20 PM Market tour
- 5.30 PM Learn to cook and taste 6 Thai dishes
- 9.00 PM end of class and drop back at hotel
• Lanna Smile Thai Cooking, 199/43, Moo 2, Chang Phueak, Chiang Mai 50300 Thailand
• Siri-Wattana Market / Tha-Nin Market, 169 Ratchapakhinai Rd Tambon Chang Phueak, Chang Phueak, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
• Original Pad Thai - Served with roasted peanut, chili flakes. On top with Bean sprout and garlic chive.
• Pad Khee Mao - Spicy stir fry noodles, can be hangover food after party!
• Pad See Ew - Stir fry thick noodle with a lot of veggies.
• Tom Yum Kung soup - Popular Thai Hot and sour prown soup. You can choose to make original or creamy version.
• Tom Kha Kai - Coconut milk soup with chicken.
• Fried spring rolls - Learn to make spring rolls veggies version. The most popular menu for vegetarian!
• Sweet stick rice with mango - The most popular Thai dessert. On top with crunchy fried mung beans.
• Green curry - 100% Thai curry served with Jasmine rice.
• Panang Curry - Thai fusion with Malaysian food turned to be Panang curry.
• Massaman curry - Thai fusion with Indian turned to Massaman (Masala) curry
Departure Point :MAYA, ชั้น3 Maya Tambon Chang Phueak, เมือง Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50000, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
1. Maya Mall2. Hotel M Chiangmai (near Thapae Gate)3. Siriwattana Market
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Provide English instructors speaking
- Minimum age is 12 years (below 12 years is under your care)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Visitor are welcome
- If you have special requirement please inform us before the class
- Come with empty stomach
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Organised by Lanna Smile Thai cooking