Exclusive Pope's Summer Residence Tour
This unique tour begins with the most exclusive trip from Rome – to the Pope’s Summer Residence in Castel Gandolfo, including a visit to villa Barberini gardens and a visit to the apostolic Papal Palace with its breath taking view overlooking Lake Albano. Only booking with our company you can have the chance to have lunch into the exclusive Papal “Padiglione del riposo” right in the middle of the astonishing Barberini gardens! On Saturdays you can upgrade to an afternoon 3 – hours Vatican walking tour with a live speaking tour guide that starts at the Vatican Museums and ends at St’ Peter’s Basilica.
per adult from
5 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Audio guide in your selected language to the Papal Palace and gardens
- Ecological golf car available for 1 hour visit to the gardens
- Group tour (25 people maximum)
- Bus or minivan from the meeting point and back
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Pontifical Villas of Castel Gandolfo
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop off from hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pontifical Villas of Castel Gandolfo, 00040 Castel Gandolfo Italy
Relax on the bus journey to Castel Gandolfo, just 25km from Rome, and then visit the exclusive Papal Palace and Barberini Gardens with an audio-guided tour.
Travel by comfortable bus to the charming town of Castel GandolfoVisit the recently opened Apostolic palace with an audio-guideTour the Barberini Gardens in an eco-frienly golf cart
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Via Cavour, 224, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note - Papal palace and Gardens have security restrictions. Due to metal detectors at the entrances of most it is forbidden to bring the following:
- Weapons and blunt objects (knives, long umbrellas, etc.)
- Glass bottles, aerosol sprays, and alcohol
- Bicycles, skates, and segways
- Please note also that - the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica maintains a strict dress code all year-round. All visitors must have their shoulders covered and pants/skirts must come to the knee. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.