Explore Garbage city and saint simon monastery
we will meet at the hotel in Cairo downtown or Giza at 9 am and we will finish around 1 afternoon.
We will go to the old part in Cairo ( Manshyt Naser area ) to explore the ancient church, The Famous Cave Church of St. Simon in Cairo,
Then the seven cave churches carved into the nearby Moqattam Mountain. The Monastery of St. Simon the Tanner is the largest and has an amphitheater with a seating capacity of 20,000. It is worth a visit if you are interested in the experience.
Then passing by the Garbage City in Cairo where it`s located in a very local neighborhood that calls Manshiyat Naser, or “Garbage City in Cairo” as it’s better known as, is a slum settlement located to the southeast of Cairo. Its inhabitants are affectionately known as “Garbage city People.
The Garbage city People, comprising mostly Coptic Christians.
after that, we will go to the papyrus factory to see how the ancient Egyptians make paper from the plant
per adult from
2 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amon Ra Tours, Pyramids Gardens 329 H hadayek el ahram, Giza 12345 Egypt
You will be Passing the Garbage Place Without getting Of Car for your safety The experience is about 4-5 hours, it's a valuable every day, you just sent a massage to me if you found the day is blocked.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is formal
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Amon Ra Toura