Fairbanks Ice Fishing Expedition in a Heated Cabin with Fish Cookout
Go on an ice fishing expedition on a frozen lake outside North Pole. This is the ideal Fairbanks Alaska ice fishing experience as you will fish inside a heated cabin with electric! You will be warm and cozy as you fish through holes in the floor that go down to the ice. Sip hot cocoa as fish tug on your line. Experience this Alaskan tradition guided by a professional. Afterwards we will grill the fresh fish you catch!
per adult from
What's included :
- Deluxe ice fishing cabin with electric and heat
- Hot grilled Reindeer Sausage on bun and drink
- Your fresh fish, seasoned and grilled
- Steaming hot cocoa
- Fishing poles and bait
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Chena Lake Recreation Area
What's excluded :
- Fishing license
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chena Lake Recreation Area, Laurance Rd 3.5 miles to entrance from junction of Mistletoe Dr., North Pole, AK
Your guide will meet you at the deluxe fishing cabin on the frozen lake and guide you through the process of catching fish through the ice for the lakes bounty of fish.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Chena Lake Recreation Area, 3780 Laurance Rd, North Pole, AK 99705, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Fishing licenses are required for everyone 16 years old and older. Licenses can be bought ($25.00 cash) from guide at tour start.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Safety measures will be updated on 10 Nov 2020, when my adventures reopen.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.