Florida Eco Bike Tour from Orlando
For an up-close and personal view of natural Florida, enjoy this eco-tour from Orlando. Based on the option you select, you will cover anywhere from 7- to 40-miles of road on a 2019 Felt Dispatch Mountain bikes or 2019 Felt Verza Hybrids. Along your ride, see many species of bird including hawks, eagles and herons. Foxes and bobcats are known to make an appearance occasionally, but alligators can always be spotted. All necessary equipment, refreshments, and hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Souvenir water bottle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Apopka Loop Trail, 2929 S Binion Rd, Apopka, FL 32703-8504
We meet at 8am and get set up on the bikes. We ride out onto the levee system and see lots of wild animals in their natural environment. We take a brake around mile 6 at the Historic Pump House and then travel on for a bit before turning around and looping back to the start.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Magnolia Park, 2929 S Binion Rd, Apopka, FL 32703-8504
Playgrounds and picnic areas.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Magnolia Park, 2929 S Binion Rd, Apopka, FL 32703, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All participants will be required to sign a waiver
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather and closed-top shoes
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.