Flower Route Tour from San Salvador
Discover the beauty of El Salvador's west through five towns on this day trip from San Salvador.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The western half of El Salvador is dotted with picturesque villages. Explore five of them on this day trip from San Salvador. Participate in handicraft workshops, learn about local indigenous traditions, and take in views of landscapes, mountains, and volcanoes.
A driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel in San Salvador, then take you by air-conditioned minivan to Nahuizalco, Zalcoatitan, Juayua, Apaneca, and Ataco. In each town you'll learn about local traditions and culture.
You will also have the choice to visit either the Don Juan Waterfalls or the El Carmen coffee plantation, where you can learn about the coffee growing process.
After your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel in San Salvador.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to the original departure point at approximately 5:30 pm
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.