Fly and Dine to Bowen Island from Vancouver
Escape by seaplane from downtown Vancouver’s vibrant Coal Harbour to tranquil Bowen Island for a memorable seaside dinner. After ferrying across from Snug Cove to Horseshoe Bay, return to downtown Vancouver by limousine.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 20 minute scenic seaplane flight
- Three Course Dinner
- Ferry return from Snug Cove to Horseshoe Bay
- Sedan transfer from Horseshoe Bay back to your hotel
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harbour Air Seaplanes, 1055 Canada Pl Unit #1 Burrard Landing, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 0C3 Canada
Harbour Air Seaplanes started as a two airplane operation in 1982 to service the BC forestry sector and has grown into North America’s largest seaplane airline and only fully carbon neutral airline. With a showcase fleet of Canadian-made De Havilland aircraft, you’ll enjoy flying aboard a DHC-3 Turbine Single Otter, DHC-6 Twin Otter, or DHC-2 Beaver.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Coal Harbour, Coal Harbour, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
Escape by seaplane from downtown Vancouver’s vibrant Coal Harbour to tranquil Bowen Island for a memorable seaside dinner, where you will enjoy a gourmet meal at Doc Morgan’s restaurant.
Stop At: Bowen Island, Bowen Island, British Columbia
Enjoy ocean views before boarding the ferry from Snug Cove to Horsehoe Bay and be met by your limousine. Then experience the city lights as you return to downtown Vancouver. This truly west coast evening will surely become one of the highlights of your trip.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Harbour Air Seaplanes, Unit #1 Burrard Landing 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 2 fly for free.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Passengers will be required to complete a health declaration form before travel Passengers may be denied boarding who may be deemed unfit to travel. https://www.harbourair.com/covid-19-flight-update/#prioritizing-pax-safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.