Food Experience with a local in Praiano
Go shopping, enjoy a cooking class and taste a 3 course menu at the home of a 5 generation establishment.
- STORE TOURS AND OUR GARDEN
Visit the small traditional grocery stores and our garden with us and discover the specialties of the culinary tradition of Praiano.
- LEARN OUR SECRETS
Enjoy a cooking lesson and learn to prepare the dishes of our tradition by following the secrets handed down by our great-grandparents and grandparents.
- WE ARE READY
Taste an authentic 3 course menu that includes appetizer, homemade pasta from you and dessert with drinks included.
- GRAPE JUICE
Enjoy our homemade wine
- OUR BÈ!
Taste the unique liqueur produced by us with garden fruits and herbs.
- GO HOME REMEMBERING US
Bring one of our little gadgets home (choose one).
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking Equipment
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Via Umberto I, 30, 84010 Praiano SA, Italy
From the church of Constantinople with breathtaking views, in the heart of the city, I will accompany you along the streets of the city to the small grocery stores in the city center. After the tour, we will go to my beautiful house overlooking the sea where we will work. During we will see panoramas and small glimpses of the country, nature and artistic works along the way.
• Antipasto della tradizione
• Pasta fatta a mano
• Dolce Tipico
Departure Point :Via Umberto I, 30, 84010 Praiano SA, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.