From Marsa Alam: Day Trip To Luxor By Car
Discover the extensive ancient Egyptian civilization on a day trip to Luxor from Marsa Alam. See the stunning architectural achievements of the Great Pharaohs, such as the Temple of Karnak, the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, and the Valley of the Kings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation in an air-conditioned car
- Tour Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Lunch at a quality local restaurant
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Drinks at the restaurant
- All Entrince Fees
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Karnak Open Air Museum
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel in Marsa Alam and driven to Luxor in an air-conditioned vehicle. Here you will visit the famous Temple of Karnak, the largest religious building ever constructed. The ancient Egyptian name for the place is Ipet-it, meaning the holiest of all places.
After this, you will enjoy a wonderful lunch at a restaurant. Then you will head to the western bank of the Nile, where the colossal statue of Amenhotep III, the colossus of Memnon, awaits. Continue on to the Valley of the Kings, to see the breathtaking graves of the Pharaohs.
You will visit 3 tombs and then continue on to the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut in El Deir El Bahary. This imposing temple, dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut, the only female Pharaoh, rises in a series of terraces from the desert plain, perched on sandstone cliffs. At the end of your tour, you will be returned to your hotel in Marsa Alam
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Karnak Open Air Museum, You Require a separate ticket within the walls of Karnak Temple, Luxor Egypt
The Karnak Temple Complex, commonly known as Karnak, comprises a vast mix of decayed temples, chapels, pylons, and other buildings near Luxor, in Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
The Valley of the Kings, also known as the Valley of the Gates of the Kings, is a valley in Egypt where, for a period of nearly 500 years from the 16th to 11th century BC, rock-cut tombs were excavated for the pharaohs and powerful nobles of the New Kingdom.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, also known as the Djeser-Djeseru, is a mortuary temple of Ancient Egypt located in Upper Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.