From Osaka: Himeji Castle, Kokoen Garden, Arima Onsen & Kobe 1-Day Tour
Join this bus tour from central Osaka to visit the most famous sightseeing spots of Hyogo prefecture in a single day! Relax in our comfortable bus during transfer and enjoy visits of Himeji Castle, Arima Onsen and Kobe Harborland.
Duration 9 hours 40 minutes
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fee to Himeji Castle and Kokoen garden
- Entry/Admission - Himeji Castle
- Entry/Admission - Koko-en
What's excluded :
- Onsen entrance ticket for those who wish to have a bath
Stop At: Himeji Castle, 68 Hommachi, Himeji 670-0012 Hyogo Prefecture
Himeji Castle is known as Japan’s most beautiful castle due to its size and extremely well preserved castle grounds. Unlike many of Japan’s historical buildings, Himeji Castle was never destroyed or burnt down, which makes it one of the 12 original castles remaining in Japan.
Take your time to visit the castle grounds and climb all the way to the top floor to enjoy an amazing panoramic view of the surroundings!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Koko-en, 68 Honmachi, Himeji 670-0012 Hyogo Prefecture
After climbing down, make a stop at the Kokoen garden, right next to the castle.
The garden is divided into 9 separate areas, designed in various styles of the Edo period.
Before going back to the bus, you will have some free time to enjoy your lunch (non-included) at one of the shops and restaurants located right next to the entrance of the castle area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arima Onsen, Arimacho, Kita-ku, Kobe 651-1401 Hyogo Prefecture
The next destination of the tour is the hot spring town Arima. Enjoy a quiet walk around this town, home to one of the three most famous onsen in the country. The entire area can be explored on foot and you can find old wooden houses, shrines and temples among other places worth a visit.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kobe Harborland, 1Chome Higashi Kawasakicho, Chuo-Ku, Kobe 650-0044 Hyogo Prefecture
For the last stop of the tour, you will be able to enjoy the romantic evening atmosphere of Kobe Harborland, a popular shopping and entertainment district located close to Kobe city’s port area.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :VIP Villa Namba, 1-chōme-2-1 Nanbanaka, Naniwa-ku, Osaka, 556-0011, Japan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- For people who wish to take a bath at an onsen, please note that tattoos and swimsuits are not allowed. (optional)
- Depending on the number of participants, Chinese and English commentary might be given inside the same bus.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms