From Osaka: Tottori Sand Dunes 1-Day Bus Tour with Lunch
Join this bus tour from Osaka to visit the famous Tottori Sand Dunes, the only place in the whole country where you can enjoy this kind of scenery!
Duration 11 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Lunch - Japanese-style bamboo steamed set lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lift ticket
- Entrance ticket to the Sand Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Sand Museum
What's excluded :
Stop At: Tottori Sand Dunes Conan Airport, 4-110-5 Koyamachonishi, Tottori 680-0947 Tottori Prefecture
After getting on the bus from Namba or Umeda, the first stop will be the Tottori Sand Dunes Conan Airport. The Airport was given this nickname in 2015 in reference to the worldwide famous manga Case Closed (Detective Conan) whose author is a native of Tottori.
Outside of functioning as what you would expect from a regular airport, there are also many Conan-themed attractions and decorations.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tottori Sand Dunes, 2164-661 Yuyama, Fukubecho, Tottori 689-0105 Tottori Prefecture
After visiting the airport, stop at the Sand Dunes to first have your Japanese-style bamboo steamed set lunch at the local restaurant.
Next, relax while having a walk on the Sand Dunes, particularly enjoyable wearing sandals or even bare feet!
In case of rain, the group will be going to the Tottori Sand Dunes Visitor Center instead, located right next to the dunes.
Before leaving, ride the Sand Dunes Lift to have one last look at the sand dunes from the best point of view. (In case of rain or bad weather, the tour will go to Karoichi fish market instead, after going to the Sand Museum.)
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: The Sand Museum, 2083-17 Yuyama Hukubecho, Tottori 689-0105 Tottori Prefecture
The last stop of the tour is the Tottori Sand Museum. Located right next to the Sand Dunes, it is the world's first permanent indoor exhibition space dedicated to sand art. A different theme is chosen every year with different sculptures to enjoy.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :1: VIP Villa Namba, 1-chōme-2-1 Nanbanaka, Naniwa-ku, Osaka, 556-0011, Japan
2: Osaka Vip lounge, Japan, 〒530-0001 Osaka, Kita Ward, Umeda, 2-chōme−5−８ 千代田ビル西別館
Return Detail :VIP Villa Namba, 1-chōme-2-1 Nanbanaka, Naniwa-ku, Osaka, 556-0011, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms