From Tokyo: Fukiware Falls, Fruit Picking & Ikaho Onsen 1-Day Tour in Gunma
Join this bus tour from central Tokyo to enjoy various attractions in Gunma prefecture!
Even though this prefecture has amazing sights to offer and a lot of interesting sightseeing spots, the number of tourists is still relatively low, which makes it a perfect destination for travelers who want exit the busy city and get off the beaten path!
Meet your guide directly in Shinjuku or use our free shuttle bus service from other key locations in the capital.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Japanese-style beef sukiyaki set lunch
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kajitsu no Sato Harada Farm
What's excluded :
- Hot spring baths entrance ticket for customers who wish to enter
Stop At: Fukiwarenotaki Falls, Tonemachiokkai, Numata 378-0303 Gunma Prefecture
The first sightseeing spot of the tour will be the Fukiware Falls (Fukiware no taki). Often nicknamed the ‘Japanese Niagara Falls’, it is 7 meters high and 30 meters wide, attracting more than a million people each year. This natural sightseeing spot becomes even more beautiful during the autumn foliage season.
During winter or when the weather is bad, we will go to the observation platform instead of close viewing.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Kajitsu no Sato Harada Farm, 1294 Yokozuka-machi, Numata 378-0002 Gunma Prefecture
The next stop of the tour will be the Harada fruit picking farm where you will first have your sukiyaki beef set lunch (included in tour price) and then enjoy a fruit picking experience followed by all-you-can eat fruits.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ikaho Onsen, 116-1 Ikahomachi Ikaho, Shibukawa 377-0102 Gunma Prefecture
Once everyone’s belly is full, it will be time to head for the tour’s final location: the Ikaho Onsen village and its famous stone steps. This hot spring town is well-known for its 300 meter long path with 365 stone steps at the center of the onsen resort. Stroll around and explore the town’s ryokan, old fashioned game arcades and shops.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: LOVE Object, 6-chōme-5-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tōkyō-to 160-0023, Japan
2: 東京文化会館, 5-45 Uenokōen, Taito City, Tōkyō-to 110-8716, Japan
3: Sunshine City Prince Hotel, 3-chōme-1-5 Higashiikebukuro, Toshima City, Tōkyō-to 170-8440, Japan
4: KOKUYO Tokyo Shinagawa Office, 1-chōme-8-35 Kōnan, Minato City, Tōkyō-to 108-0075, Japan
Return Detail :Shinjuku Post Office, 1-chōme-8-8 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 163-8799, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Special summer menu from June to August
- English and Chinese commentary might be given inside the same bus depending on the amount of customers on the day.
- Depending on the season and the remaining fruits, it is possible that you are asked to pick only one fruit by yourself from the tree. You will still be able to enjoy all-you-can eat regardless of this situation.
- The following fruits will be available during the following seasons: From Dec. to May: Strawberry/from June to July: Cherry/from July to August: Peach/from Sep. to Dec.: Apple
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms