Full-Day Bohol Excursion - Departs from Cebu
A 10-hour tour which includes a 2-hour ferry ride from Cebu to Bohol. This tour allows you to discover the charm of Bohol's major landmarks and churches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- AC Transportation during tour
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- RT Terminal Fee's
- Experience a day of scenic grandeur beginning with a 90-minute ferry ride to Tagbilaran, Bohol Island´s capital city and an eco-tourism destination. Upon arrival, begin your tour of the Bohol Countryside. During the journey, pass by a variety of sights and landmarks such as the Blood Compact Monument, a man-made mahogany forest, a nipa palm village, the 15th Century Baclayon Church & Museum and a serenely scenic river by the town of Loboc.
Cruise up the river while you eat lunch on a local, floating restaurant. Be entertained by a guitar duet who will serenade you with local folksongs and international pop music. Take time to enjoy a unique encounter with the world’s smallest primate - the Tarsier. Then travel to Carmen to marvel at the famed Chocolate Hills, a thousand or more uniformly-shaped hills that turn brown during summer, resembling chocolate mounds. Be sure to check out the splendid vista from the viewpoint on top of one of the highest of these hills. With your free time walk around the small stalls or take home a souvenir. We will return to Tagbilaran for your late afternoon ferry back to Cebu.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Mactan Hotels: 6:30 amCebu City Hotels: 7:00 am
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.