Full Day Escondido & Fagnano Lakes - PRIVATE
Full day contemplative excursion
Enjoy the tranquility transmitted by the Fuegian landscape
Be part of the End of the World landscape
Guided tour on private basis
Panoramic point at Garibaldi Pass
Duration 7 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private tour with English/Spanish speaking guide
- Pick Up and Drop off (From hotels)
- Entry/Admission - Mirador de Lagos Escondido y Fagnano
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee Estancia La Carmen
- Personal Expenses
Stop At: Mirador de Lagos Escondido y Fagnano, Ushuaia Argentina
The tour departs from Ushuaia on National Route No. 3 northbound after picking up passengers at their respective hotels. Once the Beagle Channel is left behind, the first look of the Olivia and Cinco Hermanos mountains is presented. Then the Carbajal valley formed by an immense peatland, which is exploited for commercial purposes.
Following the path you will see on both sides of the route, several valleys where different activities are carried out in winter (such as sledding by Huskies, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling).
Arriving at the highest point for the crossing of the Andes mountain range in Tierra del Fuego Argentina, we will be in front of the Garibaldi Pass (the only place in the country where crossing the Andes mountain range does not imply crossing a border, we continue crossing the same national territory ). This is a panoramic point with spectacular views of the Escondido and Fagnano Lakes and the old National Route No. 3 in a framework of Patagonian Andean forest, a landscape of breathtaking beauty.
The trip continues to resume the route until passing through the Bronzovich sawmill, active and of important size on the coast of Lake Escondido. Then you will reach Lake Fagnano, where you will descend again to appreciate and understand the enormous magnitude of the lake, one of the largest in South America, with more than 100 km long and 7 km wide.
On the way back to Ushuaia, we will stop at one of the winter centers and have time to have lunch a typical dish of the area: Fuegian Lamb at the stake. (lunch not included). After dessert, there will be a moment of relaxation and then return to the last 20 km towards Ushuaia, arriving around 4pm.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform the name of the hotel where you will be staying.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff