Full-Day Essential Seoul Tour
Visit some of Seoul's most famous attractions during this 8.5-hour guided tour. Visit Jogye Temple, pass by The Blue House, Gyeongbok Palace, Insadong, Bukchon Hanok Village, Bugak Skyway, and Myeongdong with no more than 15 people for a personalized, small-group experience.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions by air-conditioned minivan or van
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Entry/Admission - DMZ
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Infant meals
- Entry/Admission - Insadong
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gyeongbokgung Palace, 161 Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Start off your journey at Gyeongbokgung Palace (on Tuesdays it is replaced by Deoksugung Palace or Changdeokgung Palace). the Changing of the Royal Guard Ceremony will welcome you at the main entrance of Gyeongbokgung Palace. Observe the ceremony and then, explore the Palace! Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you to major parts of the Palace with secret stories about the Palace and Joseon Dynasty that you would have never heard of before. If the weather allows you will enter the Palace, wearing Korean traditional costume, Hanbok and take life shots.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jogyesa, 55 Ujeongguk-ro, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Begin your tour with a visit to Jogye Temple, famous for its beautiful lotus lanterns hanging from the ceilings. Jogye-sa is one of the largest and most important temples in Seoul. Here you will see how locals pray in front of Buddha and meditate.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Insadong, Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Stop at Insadong to enjoy lunch, an area filled with old streets and shops. Walk through the beautiful alleys lined with handicrafts shops and street food stalls. This is the best place to purchase souvenirs and gifts. If the weather is raining your guide will take you to one of the most famous hanbok shops in Seoul, where you can try on hanbok and take pictures in the studio
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bukchon Hanok Village, 37, Gyedong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03059 South Korea
Bukchon Hanok Village maybe South Korea's best kept secret. Bukchon has become a favorite attraction of Korea's trend-conscious youth and tourists. The real charm of Bukchon lies in its tiny alley, which wind and twist between its age-old, still-lived in hanoks.
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: The Blue House (Cheong Wa Dae), 1 Cheongwadae-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-820 South Korea
Cheongwadae, also known as the Blue House is the Korean Presidential residence. On the way up to the Bugak Skyway, you will pass by this Presidential Blue House with your guide's explanation.
Stop At: Bugak Skyway, San 6-94, Pyeongchang-dong, Jongno-gu,, Seoul South Korea
Then, admire panoramic views over Seoul from Palgakjeong, a huge gazebo on Bugak Mountain. Bugak Skyway has been known as the beautiful driving route in Korea. Palgakjeong is located at an elevation of 342m, allowing visitors to appreciate not only the beauty of mother nature but also a panoramic view of the whole city of Seoul.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Myeongdong Shopping Street, Jung-gu, Seoul South Korea
Our day will end with free time at Myeongdong shopping area. This bustling district is packed with people at all hours enjoying shopping, street food and nightlife. You can buy trendy beauty products and try local street food such as hotteok (sweet pancakes with honey), skewered fish cakes, gimbap (a seaweed rice roll), and more. Choose to stay at Myeongdong or enjoy the drop off back at your hotel.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: DMZ, Munsan-eup, Majeong-ri Imjingak Tourist information center, Paju, Gyeonggi-do South Korea
If you select the 2-Day DMZ, please leave a message on your booking or email when you want to have this tour.
Your tour starts with pick-up at your hotel in downtown Seoul. Your driver will take you to Imjigak Park in comfort, which is located one-hour distance from Seoul. Afterwards, pass through the Unification Bridge, which is the first door to DMZ. Don't forget to bring your passport to cross this Bridge. The highlight of this DMZ tour is the 3rd infiltration tunnel. Discovered in 1978, this tunnel was dug by the Northern army to invade the South. You will be stunned at how hostile the relations between the two Koreas were and witness the prime example of the South – North confrontation. On the Dora Observatory deck, do not miss on the chance to get a glimpse of North Korean village life. There is no where else in the South Korea where you can look at so close to the North Korea. Then, head towards the Dorasan Station, a zone that strictly restrict general civilian access.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
* We provide hotel pickup service only to customers who book by 4 p.m. a day before their tour dates. Customers who booked past 4 p.m. in Seoul time are kindly advised to come to Jogyesa temple by themselves and meet their tour guides right in front of entrance of the temple. (Hotel Drop off service will be provided)* Hotel Pick-up service is provided only within Seoul area.(If your hotel is located in Incheon, please contact us. we kindly advise to come to Central Seoul)* If our customers are staying at airbnb or guesthouse, they may be picked up from the nearest subway station.* pickup commences up to 1hour before the tour starting time. and exact pickup time will be emailed by 7:00 p.m. a day before tour date.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- On Tuesdays, Gyeongbokgung Palace is closed and will be replaced to Deoksu Palace or Changdeokgung Palace.
- On Sundays, Bukchon Hanok Village is replaced to Namsan Hanok Village.
- This tour requires a lot of walking. and some places have uneven surfaces for wheelchair users.
- The tour schedule can be adjusted depending on the circumstance of tour site, weather, and traffic
- The sequence of attractions in the itinerary can be changed without prior notice
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- DMZ admission fee is included only if you purchase the 2-Day tour option. Please advise upon checkout of your preferred day to visit the DMZ. We will do our best to accommodate your request based on availability.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.