Full-Day Knossos And Heraklion Tour From Chania
Enjoy a 1-day bus excursion from Chania to Knossos. Visit the Palace of Knossos, the Archaeological Museum, the city of Heraklion and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English guided tour in Knossos Palace
- Roundtrip bus transfer to all locations
- Free time in Heraklion city
What's excluded :
- Entry ticket for the Knossos Palace €15 and if you want the Archaeological Museum €5
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - The Palace of Knossos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Palace of Knossos, Knosos, Crete 714 09 Greece
The tour program for Knossos is the following:
1st stop: On the national road outside Rethimno we stop for 30 minutes to have breakfast.
2nd stop: The Palace of Knossos where our quests will be guided for 2 hours by our Professional archaeologist. Guiding is in English language. (From Chania until Heraklion approximately 2 hours drive)
3rd stop: The city center of Heraklion where our guests have 2 hours free time to visit either the archaeological museum of Heraklion or have lunch and admire the capital of Crete.
4rth stop: Quick stop for 20 minutes resting time on the highway to Chania.
Return time in Chania about 18:30
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Heraklion, Heraklion, Crete
We have free time for lunch or shopping in Heraklion city
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up and drop off (Perivolia, Halepa, Akrotiri, Halidon Street Alpha Bank, Chania center, Kladissos, Nea Chora, Agioi Apostoloi, Xrysi Akti, Daratso, Galatas, Kalamaki, Stalos, Agia Marina, Platanias, Gerani, Kontomari, Pyrgos, Psyionfrou, Maleme, Tavronitis, Kolymvari, Minothiana, Paraniana and Kamisiana).
Departure Time :6:40 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.