Full Day Local Agra tour- All Inclusive
A full-day private trip to Agra, Taj Mahal & Fatehpur Sikri. See the Taj Mahal around sunrise, visit the Agra Fort and move on to Fatehpur Sikri.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Guide
- Monument fee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
7:00 AM - Pickup from hotel and move to Taj Mahal visit in Sunrise in crowdless.
An expected time - 2 hrs.
8:00 AM - Back to hotel
After Taking brekfast get set for Visiting Agra fort.
Pass By: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
10:00 AM - Agra Fort
An explore the heart of the Mughal Empire, Agra Fort. This building itself gaves you the view of the glorious rule of the Mughals.
Expected time of stay in agra fort 1 hour.
Pass By: Fatehpur Sikri India
12:00 AM - Drive to Fatehpur Sikri
Enjoy an excursion to Fatehpur Sikri, a perfectly preserved red stone, which was the estranged capital of Mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 A.D. It is also known as "Ghost City".
2:00 PM - Lunch Back to Agra
After Lunch, drive back to Agra with a beautiful memory from Agra city.
Pass By: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
An experience a sunset view of the Taj Mahal, then you can view the Mehtab Bagh.
5:00 PM - Departure
After Sightseeing, Our driver drop tou at your pre-booked hotel in Agra / Agra Cantt Train Station.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from hotel and railway station in Agra.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Driver & Guide will wear mask,gloves and regularly sanitized the hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.