Full Day Private Guided Tour to The Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, Citadel, Bazaar
Have a great day tour in Cairo by visiting the Egyptian Museum, where you can see a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Then to Old Cairo to visit the famous churches in Cairo and Mohamed Ali alabaster mosque then to Khan El-Khalili bazaar
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private tour.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Food and drinks.
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotelat 9.00 am, to start your tour to the Egyptian Museum, where you can see a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamun collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
Then to Old Cairo where you will enjoy, the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of Abu Serga.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Salah Salem St, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Continue your tour visiting the Citadel of Salah El Din which was constructed by Salah El Din on the Moqattam hills in 1183 AD to defend Cairo from the armies of Crusaders. Inside the citadel you will visit Mohamed Ali alabaster mosque which is the most important mosque in the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Khan El Khalili Bazaar, one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in Egypt and at the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.