Full Day Tour To Giza pyramids & Sakkara pyramids, Include Camel ride & Lunch
Travel at your own pace without risking life and limb in Cairo traffic on this private door-to-door tour. Your personal Egyptologist will guide you through the evolution of Egypt’s pyramids, starting at Sakkara, home to the very first pyramid, the Pyramid of Djoser. After a traditional Egyptian lunch, explore the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx, then ride a camel Around the pyramids.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private tour.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water.
- 30 minutes camel ride.
- Lunch at local Egyptian restaurant.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Panoramic view of the Pyramids
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
At 8:00 am the tour start from your hotel with your private professional tour guide in your private, a/c van to follow the steps of Pharaohs in buildings their tombs and pyramids as the first and oldest building of stone was the Step Pyramid of King Zoser in Saqqara (c. 2700 B.C.). In Saqqara you will also enter the pyramid of Teti (c. 2200 B.C.) and marvel at the ancient religious funerary pyramid texts and go inside the tomb of the High Priest, Kagemni (c.2200 B.C.) and watch the vivid daily life scenes on the walls. Lunch will be served at local Egyptian restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Giza plateau where you will stop first at the Great Pyramid of Cheops, then the pyramids of his successors, Chephren and Mycerinus.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Panoramic view of the Pyramids, Al Omraneyah, Giza Egypt
Afterwards you will proceed to the panorama from which you can see the pyramids together and take unforgettable pictures, start your adventure in the Sahara desert on a camel around the pyramids.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Finally visit the valley temple and the great Giza Sphinx. At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.