Fun City Scavenger Hunt in Glendale by Operation City Quest
Walk around Glendale while completing the Operation City Quest scavenger hunt. Use an app to find a list of objects around the city and participate in fun challenges for points. Collect points and take a look at your score compared to others around the country! All our Scavenger hunts have a live remote host to help along the way. Come out and explore with us in Glendale.
What's included :
- All Activities
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- 2 hours with a remote interactive guide
What's excluded :
- Use of Activity-owned smartphone
- Private transportation
Operation City Quest Glendale, is a city scavenger hunt done using an app on your phone, as well as a remote guide. Head out in search of items and take a photos through the app once you find it. You'll get points for finding each item and performing challenges and tasks. Your remote host will be following along with you and can chat with you in case you need help or have a question. They'll even be able to give you additional challenges you can complete for even more points. Along the way or when you're finished playing, you can check the rankings on the app to see how your score compared to people playing Operation City Quest all over the world. Operation City Quest is a great way to see Glendale in a fun and unique way!
Departure Point :7010 N 58th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Operation City Quest is a digital scavenger hunt played using an app on your phone. The game is played all outdoors in public spaces, and you are not required to come into contact with anyone except your own team. Makes for the perfect social distancing activity!