Gien Ceramic-Painting Workshop in Paris
Master the fine art of faience at the Gien workshop in Paris during this 2-hour ceramic-painting class. Gain insight into Gien’s 200-year heritage from your knowledgeable instructor, peruse a range of faience patterns for inspiration and then get creative as you paint your dinnerware plate in traditional faience styles. Your personalized plate is yours to keep at the end of class. Group sizes are limited to eight people to ensure a more personalized experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- One plate to decorate and take home
- Small gift
- Tea during the class
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
You will learn about the French ceramic brand Gien and its traditional technics, from the molding to the painting and then you will learn how to paint on a French style ceramic plate.
Departure Point :18 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris, France
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.